Em Hotep

Thursday 30 August 2012

An Kemetic Excorcism Ritual

I've always wanted to make an excorcism ritual...

A problem I've noted, in many pagans is that we don't take hostile spirits quite as seriously as others might... The ATR's, the Ceremonial Magicians, and most other groups take their own steps against such spirits. However, we ourselves actually have very little in the way of excorcism. This ritual, requires the (FULL) assumption of the godform of Heru Sa Aset (Horus son of Isis) before being performed. Without it, the ritual can work with Sympathetic magic, and as a petition to the gods, but loses a massive part of its efficiency.

Originally, when I did this I considered making use of the "Chain of Solomon" as given in the munich manual. However, obviously that would be a qabbalastic name, and to be honest as a Kemetic, I have a problem using the names that supposedly caused the Biblical plagues in egypt (Not that I believe they did, but rather I imagine this chapter of the Bible and using Literal Qabbalah techniques is how the names are derived)

This ritual is a series of threats, and also to me feels outright potent. I guess it could also be used as a curse....


Note that the Kemetic words are

"Apep the enemy is siezed by the arms and beaten before Ra"
"The Rebel enemy is seized by the arms and beaten before me, who is Heru the perfect god"

The Kemetic tongue is to be vibrated upon each word. It should also help with the mental state.
_______________________

Oh thou of Isfet, behold my might that is the might of Sekhmet
Tremble before the terror of the goddess who's wrath enflameth itself unto thee
For you have transgressed unto this temple of the gods and have rebelled against Ma'at
and turned on Ra!

Behold oh thou foe, that Khonsu have encircled thee and by his authority you have fallen before me
But it is Ra who does encircle me, and so I am within Ma'at who whispers the truth into my ear and scatters thy lies!
The imperishable stars observe and will thy defeat, even as the Enneads of the four directions come with their scourges to punish thee and pursue thee!
The tormentors of Shu and the Executioners of Sekhmet seek thy defeat, for they are entreated upon and praised as those followers of the great gods!

Apap  khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at  Ra
Em sebi khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at wi win'en Heru Neter Nefer



Thy rebel spirit, Submit unto me and swear an oath of servitude unto Ma'at towards me,
Lest the heavens should turn thee out, and Ausar rejects thee!
For thy heart should be thrown to Ammut if you wouldst challenge me and my authority!

Apap  khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at  Ra
Em sebi khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at wi win'en Heru Neter Nefer

Oh unclean one! I am Heru sa Aset, the mighty son who's strength is great! I am Strong as Herwu and Terrible as Set! and Set has taken thee unto the nile, and drowned thee in its holy waters! For Hapi and Sobek are wrathful at thy cause oh spirit! For you have rebelled against the Shining eye of Herwu!
You have spread Isfet amongst the followers of the gods, and you have promoted discord against the Enneads! Fear me, unclean one! For thy punishment approaches if thou would remain here!

Apap  khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at  Ra
Em sebi khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at wi win'en Heru  Neter Nefer

By the names of Anpu! Npua! Puan! Uanp!
The jackal who doth never sleep but ever stand as lord of the twilight!
By the great god Khonsu! Who did Preserve the foreigners and protect his followers!
By Wepwawet! Epwawetwa! Perwawetaw! Wawetpew! The glorius one who preserves the temple
You art subject unto me and obey my commands! Begone from this place spirit! For I have the wrath of the heavens in my Ab! (Heart)

Apap  khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at  Ra
Em sebi khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at wi win'en Heru  Neter Nefer


By these divine names, I do make all spirits verily subjected unto me, be their nature of heavens or the earth!
Celestial, Or Infernal! Of the Serpent or of Ra! Of Isfet or of Ma'at! It is with divine authority, as that holy eye of Heru that I would command and punish them that they obey me as that Nisuit of the heavens whose name is the Son of Aset!

Apap  khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at  Ra
Em sebi khufty i'at'ja hw'et kher hwa'at wi win'en Heru Neter Nefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment