Em Hotep

Monday 10 September 2012

Enochian Watchtower Work - Black phase - Planner

I'm hoping to start working in the Enochian Watchtowers again, as so far I've only experienced the system twice, once under the Dee and the second under Golden Dawn technique. I found the system more than capable, and easily achieved the necessary results,

I've been looking for an excuse to start the system for awhile now, and am planning a large operation to begin the alchemical "black phase" of my soul. This would be the burning of the personality, to the point that the impurities and the need for change is so great, that transmutation is REQUIRED. This would be akin to the Shamanic or "little" death, that as a friend calls it.

As the different angles are linked to different colors, and though My books not here right now, I remember the Eastern Tower being black, and these the position of the Dispositor Angels of Transformation.

Therefore, the angels I will be evoking are

Abmo - prefixed with C
NacO - prefixed with O
ocnm - prefixed with M
Shal - prefixed with A

Firstly beginning with CAbmo

The operation is going to consist of the First Call, to bring myself upwards.

This will be followed by the 7th call, and finished with the 11th. (7th referencing the East, and the 11th also referencing the Eastern house, also mentioning death, though the usage of it is unknown to me...)

Followed by the call shall be the conjuration, this will take place via the normal methods of mentioning Hierarchy etc etc.

The ritual will be performed on Saturday, most likely during the hour of Saturn.



Kinda looking forward to this ritual, whilst also dreading it, as Enochian is renowned for its potency, and this (The alchemical phase)  is something that is supposed to be painful... Lets put the insanely potent system together with the insanely painful

*Whimper*

No comments:

Post a Comment